Top Contract Manufacturer in the US
Consumers are becoming more aware of the ingredients found in their supplements, and have given rise to more natural, organic options. Organic supplement contract manufacturing is a growing market, and Vitalpax is one of the leading organic supplement contract manufacturing companies in the USA.
Organic supplements are dietary supplements made from organic ingredients, which are grown and processed without the use of synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, or other chemicals. With consumers becoming more aware of the harmful chemicals and additives found in many traditional supplements, they are turning to organic options to meet their health and wellness needs, which has given rise to their increasing popularity in recent years.
The benefits of organic supplements are numerous. Organic ingredients are grown without the use of harmful pesticides and herbicides, making them a safer choice for those with sensitive skin and allergies. Additionally, organic supplements are often more potent and nutrient-rich than their non-organic counterparts, as organic plants are grown in soil that is rich in minerals and other essential nutrients.
Some of the most popular ingredients used in organic supplement formulas include organic herbs, vitamins, minerals, and probiotics. These ingredients are carefully selected for their health benefits, and combined to create effective and safe formulas.
There are three tiers of organic supplements:
- 100% Organic: Supplements that contain only certified organic ingredients and meet strict USDA organic standards. These products carry both the “100% Organic” and “USDA Organic” seals.
- USDA Organic: Supplements that contain at least 95% organic ingredients and meet USDA rganic standards and can use the “USDA Organic” seal. The remaining 5% of the ingredients may be non-organic but must still be approved by the USDA.
- Made with Organic Ingredients: Supplements that contain at least 70% organic ingredients and meet USDA organic standards. The remaining 30% of the ingredients may be non-organic; however, they must still be approved by the USDA. These supplements cannot use the “USDA Organic” seal on their packaging but can list the specific organic ingredients on the label.
To be certified as organic, supplements must undergo rigorous testing and inspection to ensure that they meet USDA organic standards. Choosing organic supplements is a great way to ensure that you are getting the most natural and high-quality ingredients for your health and wellness needs.
Vitalpax is a Utah-based company that specializes in organic private label supplements and offers a range of manufacturing services to help bring your vision to life. With Vitalpax, you can trust that your organic supplements are made with the highest quality ingredients, and are USDA certified organic. With our state-of-the-art facilities and experienced team, we can help you create and launch a successful brand of organic supplements.
Whether you want to start a new brand, or expand your existing product line, Vitalpax is the perfect partner to help you achieve your goals. We’ve helped grow businesses from around the country, both big and small, including companies from Nebraska, Alaska, Texas, New Mexico, Ohio, Florida, Arkansas, Utah, Michigan, New York, Minnesota, New Jersey, Virginia, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arizona, and Delaware.
Organic supplements are becoming more popular as consumers seek safer and more effective options for their health and wellness needs. With Vitalpax as your organic supplement contract manufacturer, you can trust that your products are made with the highest quality ingredients and are certified organic. Start your organic supplement brand today and join the growing market of organic supplement contract manufacturing in 2023.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be part of the thriving organic supplement industry. Call us at +1-(866)-848-2588 and talk to one of our Sales Specialists about your private label organic supplement manufacturing needs, or email [email protected] details of your manufacturing project and receive a competitive price quote.